Small Fire in Longview Department Store
In an odd call, SERVPRO of Longview was called out to a department store that had a small fire break out which mostly damaged merchandise. Our Crew was called out a department store in Longview after a candle was knocked over causing clothes to catch fire. The store asked if SERVPRO of Longview could help remove smoke damage that existed on some of the merchandise. SERVPRO of Longview's mitigation and restoration process helped return some of the merchandise to a much better state. While most merchandise had to be thrown away, SERVPRO of Longview did our part in returning the store back to operating standards.